SAP Basis Administrator (Pécs)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Pécs, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
We are looking for dynamic, well-trained colleague that would enjoy working mainly with large corporate clients abroad, as SAP Basis Administrator.
Our operating area is covered by a wide range of SAP products: ECC, ERP, SCM, LiveCache, TREX, Webdispacher, IDM, MDM, Solman, SAP Content Server, ADS, GRC, SCM, SRM, HANA and S4Hana in private cloud and other customer-specific, state-of-the-art solutions. We have already started our public and hybrid cloud journey with transitioning several SAP systems.
Our company offers professional development consists of education, observation and mentoring, that can help to develop the employees in a workplace.
- Experience in some of the following supporting solutions around SAP ecosystems and a technology stack of SAP Enterprise Core Component (ECC), Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Portal (EP), SAP HANA, Suite on HANA, BW on HANA, SLD, Process Integration (PI/PO), Fiori, CRM, EWM, LVM, Solution Manager, BOBJ BI/BODS, GRC, TREX, JAVA systems etc.
- Experience with operations of large-scale global SAP landscapes
- Advanced SAP technical architecture knowledge, knowledge of SAP Basis / NetWeaver
- Advanced knowledge of Unix systems
- Advanced knowledge of Database Administration, including performance query analysis, sizing, HA/DR and storage/disk design of SAP HANA, Oracle
- Experience with complex SAP and non-SAP technical integration and monitoring solutions for SAP applications and platforms
- Experience with planning, design, installation, and technical configuration of SAP components
- Strong knowledge of Instance, database and query tuning to improve the performance of the database/application
- Experienced in SAP implementation, upgrades
- Knowledge of HA/DR technologies and implementation of HA/DR solutions
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with SAP Basis technologies/products
- Experience with large organizations
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thinking
- Ability to work individually (self-motivated) and within a team environment, proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with management by providing status information
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities within tight timescales, capable of working flexible hours sometimes under pressure
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimum supervision
- Creative and collaborative problem solving skills. Quickly and accurately identifies even subtle interrelationships and patterns among a variety of problems and issues.
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision.
- Good analytical skills an d excellent customer focus[KJ1]
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English
Nice to Have:
- Experience in full life cycle implementation and end-to-end implementation projects
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure
- Experience with agile methodology
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.