WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
SAP Business Consultant
- T-Systems Netherlands
- Utrecht, Niederlande
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Dutch, English
Are you a SAP Guru? Are you able to add value to the customer journey? Do you like to help the customer with identifying business requirements? Then come and work at the number 1 SAP partner as a SAP Business Consultant. T-Systems is an experienced global SAP partner and offers a wide range of SAP solutions to its customers. As a SAP Business Consultant you create the answer to the customer question of tomorrow in collaboration with the SAP portfolio team.
As a SAP Business Consultant, consultative selling is key. For our customers you are the reliable sparring partner on a strategic level and you understand the market in which they operate. In this position it’s all about customization. You have the following tasks:
- You identify business requirements together with the customer
- Your key focus is to add value to the customer journey that our customers deliver
- Organize the processes in such a way that the value to the end customer is increased
- You have an analytical and critical view with which you map bottlenecks, needs and wishes
- You advise on a strategic and C-level
- You are well known with larger topics, such as Digitization and Roadmapping and advise on these topics.
In this position you are in regular contact with new and existing customers. The ideal candidate must be able to recommend the T-Systems SAP products and solutions to the customer in a representative way. You will not do this alone and you will collaborate with the Pre-Sales and Delivery department at national and international level.
- 5 years+ experience in Senior SAP Consulting roles
- Significant customer contact at C-leven in both business and technical environments.
- University degree; MBA or MSc degree
- Strong affinity with the various SAP Products and services and opportunities to connect IT and business worlds
- Customer centric mindset & orientation
- You are results-oriented and strong in business advice or background.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- Team player and self-starter
- Fluent Dutch (strongly preferred) and English
- Expert in stakeholder management and able to create support.
- Customer-oriented writing
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) connects people and markets worldwide! Deutsche Telekom is one of the leading international companies in ICT. With round about 235.000 employees in 50 countries, we provide innovative solutions to our clients. T-Systems is one of the three successful brands of Deutsche Telekom. We serve large customers and multinational companies through our global infrastructure of data centers and networks. With the help of innovative technology we develop integrated solutions for connected life and work.
Let us together shape the world of tomorrow!