Scrum Master for Software Defined E2E Project
We are seeking motivated, entrepreneurial minded experts to join us in shaping future connectivity! How are we going to do that? Through integrated operation, with efficient cloud based orchestration, fostering new secure enterprise network business models along data centre links, WAN, Branch, LAN & Campus to enable dynamic bandwidth, intelligent automation, network efficiency, application driven performance and DevOps innovation. We are looking for talented and fresh spirits who bring along new ways of thinking and dare to be different!
10 facts about our project:
1. Zero Touch, End-to-End Automation and Assurance of physical & virtual infrastructure
2. Independent from orchestration layer to cross network technology
3. COTS: Compute, Storage & Tooling – model driven OSS
4. Multi: Vendors, Tenancy, Sites and Production support
5. Less interfaces & simplified architecture – cloud first
6. Qualified for a common DTAG Telco Cloud Platform
7. Full-lifecycle management & service monitoring
8. Software Defined Programmable Infrastructure
9. Open, modular, API-driven and secure
10. Flexible & Scalable
- Helping software development teams apply the Scrum framework
- Planning deliverables and helping teams monitor performance
- Resolving issues that hinder the teams’ work
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Participate in Scrum of Scrums events, align with the RTE and Agile Coaches, to ensure ideal SAFE implementation
- Cooperate with peer Scrum Master in order to organizationally connect the teams
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members “own” the product and enjoy working on it
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Excellent English knowledge
- Knowledge of telecommunications business and relevant experience
- Knowledge of software defined networking trends
- Scrum master certification is a plus
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.