СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Scrum Master (GFNW)
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Projekte
Technologie und Netzwerke
We are looking for Scrum Master with proper experience to join our new "GFNW" project due to ramp up.
The "GFNW" project is about development of a new product for Deutsche Telekom.
The project is engaged in fulfillment process and data processing for the first mile for FTTx rollout. Proposed solution meets modern technology requirements.
Now, strategical plans consider further project application development. We have 10+ teams organized according to SAFe model and distributed through several European countries including Russia.
If you targeted for participation in a project using modern development technologies, agile-based approach and be part of strong community implementing SAFe approach then we are looking forward to seeing you in our project!
- Help the team embrace Scrum values and implement SAFe practices;
- Build a high-performing team;
- Facilitate the team’s progress toward Team and Program goals;
- Help the Product Owner in their efforts to manage the backlog, guide the team in estimating;
- Lead and promote relentless improvement: facilitate team’s retros, help the team take responsibility, teaches problem-solving techniques;
- Coordinate inter-team cooperation, removing impediments and operate well on the ART level;
- Trips for planning and collaboration to Germany and Poland.
- 1+ year experience as a Scrum Master;
- Deep understanding of Scrum;
- English at Upper-Intermediate;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and n SM role 1 + year;
- Facilitation and communication skills;
- SAFe knowledge and SM certificates would be a plus.
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.