Scrum Master (IoT)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Projekte
- Cloud infrastructure provided by Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
- Platform orchestration by Kubernetes
- Technology stack: Java, Node.JS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Angular, Vue.JS
The specification is stored in Confluence, we do Scrum and create User Stories in Jira with support of Xray Test Management plugin.
To describe requirements and test cases we use BDD with Cucumber.
CI/CD is implemented with GitLab.
Team will not be staffed directly just for one project.
Team will be staffed as a front-end focused team to first of all create a common design style guide including a component library for developers and to support other teams/products with migration to it.
Furthermore there is the task to design and implement the IoT Solution Builder. This is a tool that displays all our IoT capabilities and enables our customers to combine them.
Expectation is that the team will stay together for a longer period of time and supports migration of accelerators as well as works on topics within IoT Hub.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies and other team events
- Determine and remove impediments that may interfere with the ability of the teams' to deliver assigned goals
- Take part in release planning along with the other Scrum Masters
- Promote continuous improvement of the process along with the other Scrum Masters
- Collaborate with PO, other Scrum masters and Release Train Engineer
- Understand business and technical objectives of a project
- Serious experience working with Agile Scrum and/or Kanban
- 1+ year experience as a Scrum Master
- High level of technical expertise in web-application development
- Communication, conflict resolution and presentation skills
- English at Upper-Intermediate level
Will be a plus:
- Experience in Jira features
- Experience in software development
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.