СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Scrum Master (SBB)
- T-Systems RUS
Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
Andere interessante Positionen
We are a joined (Russia + Switzerland) product team! Our product (NOVA) is a new generation of ticketing systems for Swiss public transportation companies.
Main goals of our product are:
Let passengers make a trip with a single best price ticket (and not to care about transport companies, means of transportation, set of products, stops, changes, etc)
Let Swiss transport companies (~250) sell any products (tickets) they want, including products from other transport companies or for example tickets to events.
Our project is one of the leading in Europe and won a nomination “Highest Digital Quality” at Swiss Digital Economy Award in 2018 https://www.digitaleconomyaward.ch/de/sieger2018/sbb.
NOVA is a high load distributed SAAS platform hosted in a private cloud with a continuously evolved eco-system around.
Today we are processing more than 3mln requests per day and selling more than 60% of all transport tickets in Switzerland (~300’000 tickets per day) and this number keeps growing.
• Facilitate Scrum ceremonies and other team events
• Determine and remove impediments that may interfere with the ability of the teams' to deliver assigned goals
• Take part in release planning along with the other Scrum Masters
• Promote continuous improvement of the process along with the other Scrum Masters
• Collaborate with PO, other Scrum masters and Release Train Engineer
• Understand business and technical objectives of a project
• Understanding of SW development process, DevOps principles
• 1+ years of experience in agile SW developments as Scrum Master
• Good communication skills
• English (Upper-Intermediate) is required
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment) principles and practices
• Certification as Scrum Master
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.