СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Senior Automation Engineer (Robotics)
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German, Russian
- Technologie und Netzwerke
Job title – Senior RPA Developer
Company: T-Systems RUS
City: Saint Petersburg
Languages required for job: English, German (optional)
R4T (Robotics for Telekom) is a program for business processes automation. We create software robots based on a customer specification and support a virtual infrastructure for robots running. Development and testing are performed in a close interaction with Customers.
The team is located in 4 locations: Russia (Saint-Petersburg), Hungary, Slovakia and Germany.
Methodology is Agile.
- Design and develop software robots using RPA tools;
- Implement creative RPA solutions and resolve technical problems based on business requirements;
- Perform testing of software robots;
- Close work with customers;
- Running robots on VDIs;
- Robots documentation.
- Experience in small team management;
- Experience with UML diagrams;
- Experience with SQL databases;
- Experience working in Agile, Kanban methodologies and CI tools;
- Experience with Jira;
- Knowledge of testing basics;
- English (upper intermediate) and German – B2;
- Strong communications skills.
- Experience with RPA tools;
- Experience in building SOAP-based web services;
- Experience with Citrix.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.