WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Senior Business Analyst
- T-Mobile Polska S.A.
- Warschau, Polen
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
Forschung, (Produkt-) Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Projekte
IT- / TK-Beratung
We are looking for experienced Business Analyst to join our new greenfield "Gigabit" project. The project is about development of a set of new cloud solutions which will support around 30 million customers in near future.
Are you ready for new challenge?
Your role will be to work closely with Product Owner and Scrum Teams to define requirements and translate them into effective user stories. Besides working with one of the most important programs in Deutsche Telekom Group, you will be part of a scaled agile project organization and work in a dynamic project environment. Together with 16 international teams you will cooperate directly with the business stakeholder to deliver new software functionalities.
- E2E Solution Design for complex projects that are of high importance for the Deutsche Telekom Group. The focus here is on the OSS system chain, but the entire end-to-end processing chain must always be considered. In this context, constant coordination with the relevant specialist departments and system projects must be ensured.
- Overview and coordination with subprojects, program management of the systems, attention architecture OSS in this context, simplification of IT requirements examine
- Specifications for further development, adaptation of the architecture to the project environment, simplification of the OSS landscape
- Analysis of non-functional operational problems and derivation of solution spaces
- Notes on the development of concepts for improving the OSS architecture
- Coordination of the sub-topics necessary for very complex overall solutions. In doing so, we observe the strategic corporate guidelines, e.g. with regard to system architecture.
- Presentation of the solutions to the decision-making bodies of the Group, including presentation at top management level.
- Identifying incident forecasts and strategies for avoiding incidents & accompanying implementation
- At least 4 years of work experience in area of Business Analysis
- Minimum 2 year of experience of working in agile projects (Scrum / SAFe or similar)
- Coordinating topics and liaising with people from remote teams
- Gathering actual business requirements and translating them into effective user stories
- Enhancing user stories with clear specification criteria, validating them together with business client and explaining them to developers
- Solution-oriented way of working along with a good team and communication skills
- English – Communicative level
- Knowledge in the following telecommunication related topics would be a plus but is not mandatory
- General understanding of next generation networks as well as corresponding OSS architecture
- Expertise in telco-related processes and domains (e.g. service & resource inventories, fulfillment, operations support and readiness, planning, assurance)