Senior Data Engineer (Cloud Data Warehouse)
The senior data engineer develops, constructs, tests and maintains architectures, such as databases and large-scale processing systems, and ensures that architecture fully supports requirements of the business. Plays a collaborative role where he/she works closely with the business’s Data and Analytics teams, gathering technical requirements for exceptional data governance.
As a Senior Data Engineer Cloud Data Warehouse, you will take over the further development of certain software for products and services along the entire development process (lifecycle). You will develop specific software in direct cooperation with business and IT in joint agile teams and provide our digital gold with innovative data warehouse and big data technology. In addition, you will perform the following tasks:
• You will take over the clarification of requirements and develop concepts and framework specifications for the adaptation of the software for certain products and services; You will work closely with the Product Owner in the analysis and implementation of requirements
• You will perform appropriate implementations in SQL and Python and take over the installation and configuration of the software for specific products and services
• You will create and maintain software documentation
• You will design test automations and carry out tests
• You will participate in the integration of new DWH and Big Data technologies into the Telekom Deutschland IT landscape and develop migration/consolidation concepts from the existing system landscape into the target architecture
As a Senior Data Engineer in the field of data analytics, data engineering technologies and the development of data analytics solutions are your passion. You feel at home when it comes to developing data pipelines, implementing microservices, and building databases/data lakes. You quickly understand complex data analytics architectures and are eager to contribute your experience in modern data analytics technologies and cloud technologies (AWS, Snowflake) to transform DT into a data-driven company. Then we, the Chapter Software Engineer Data & Analytics of Deutsche Telekom IT, are exactly the right workplace for you.
• Possibility of teleworking or home office
• Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
• Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
• Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
• Financial bonus for relocation
• Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
• Extra vacations based on position complexity
• Special program for key employees
• Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
• Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
• Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
• Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
• Discounts at various providers
• Health week activities twice a year
• Usage of relaxation area Alejová
• Metro card
• Diners credit card
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
You have a degree with a focus on computer science/business informatics or a comparable qualification and already have several years of experience in the field of data warehouse development in the cloud. Furthermore, you are characterized by the following knowledge and skills:
• Experience in software development with cloud solutions
• SQL, Python: Extensive knowledge and practical experience in ELT development with SQL and Python on Linux/Unix
• Experience with DWH typical AWS services and technologies (e.B. S3, Transfer Family, EFS, KMS, IAM, Cloudwatch)
• Experience with tuning and optimization of ELT and ETL processes with mass data (Multi-TB)
• Experience in agile methods, Scrum, SAFe or similar agile frameworks
• Experience with DWH typical data modeling methods, UML and metadata-based frameworks
• Software-Versionierung, state-of-the-art Build-und Deploymentmethoden, DevOps
• Intercultural experience in near-/offshore projects
- English - advanced (C1)
- German - advantage
Was wir bieten
Homeoffice/Mobile Working möglich
Egal ob im Büro oder von einem anderen Ort - mobiles Arbeiten ist bei uns kein Problem. Die Arbeit im Homeoffice gehört zu unserem beruflichen Alltag und wird durch digitale Plattformen unterstützt.
Gestaltungsspielraum für berufliche und private Herausforderungen - mit unseren flexiblen Arbeitszeitmodellen ermöglichen wir selbstbestimmtes Arbeiten. So, wie es zum Leben und der aktuellen Situation passt.
Produkte und Dienstleistungen vergünstigt kaufen - in den Bereichen Festnetz, Internet, Mobilfunk, TV und Smarthome erhalten Mitarbeiter*innen Rabatt. Auch Freunde und Bekannte profitieren von vielen Angeboten.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.