Senior Data Engineer (Snowflake)
- Serve as an expert for Snowflake development, act as a technical lead in building the Cloud Data Warehouse
- Share knowledge of the Snowflake ecosystem and articulate the value proposition of cloud modernization/transformation within the organization
- Collaborate with Software & Data Engineers and Architects to implement and maintain the standards and consistency for the data-pipelines and best practices
- Actively collaborate in an agile environment with scrum masters, product owners, product managers, clients, business partners and technical teams (Daily Scrum, Program Increment Planning, Refinement, Retro etc.)
- Actively participate in the development of data-driven processes and solutions
- In case of inbound error reports, take troubleshooting steps (error analysis, error correction, etc.) and / or contact the relevant supervisor
- Provide development estimates on projects and tasks
- Participate in documentation (program documentation, user manual, administrator guide, etc.)
- Train and professionally develop less experienced colleagues
- Stay up to date with industry trends and state-of-the-art data warehouse solutions
- Ideally MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
- Experience in designing and implementing fully operational data solutions on Snowflake
- At least 2 years of proven track record in architecting, designing and operationalization of large-scale data and analytics solutions
- Strong knowledge and experience with AWS Cloud
- Solid grasp of database engineering and design
- Solid knowledge of architectural approaches including consolidation, cloud computing, virtualization, information management, Big Data, AI, Machine Learning, etc.
- At least 1-3-year experience working in a DevOps environment (experience with CI/CD build and release automation tools, containers (e.g. Docker), container orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Team player, self-motivated, pro-active with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
- Accepting DevOps & MLOps as a working culture (end-2-end responsibility)
- Fluent verbal and written English is a must
- Knowledge of German language is a plus
- Experience with working in an agile development methodology (Kanban, Scrum, SAFe etc)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices etc.
- ML Ops/ML Automation skills
- Cetificates in Snowflake (Snowpro)
- Certificates in AWS
- Certificates in SAFe
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.