Senior Engineer BigData & AI - Public Cloud
As a "Senior Engineer - BigData & AI" you understand the latest developments in the area of Cloud, BigData and Artificial Intelligence. You drive the further development of the OpenStack Cloud platform of the Open Telekom Cloud in the interest of customers and the OpenSource community.
This includes the following tasks:
- You will drive the further development of the Open Telekom Cloud towards PaaS and SaaS BigData and AI services using agile development methods (DevOps):
- Planning the individual product features according to strategic specifications
- Technical and scheduling coordination
- Coordination of future PaaS/SaaS features
- Programming of prototypes for proof-of-concepts and/or new services
- You do not do a manual task twice, but you consistently automate using common automation frameworks.
- You design, program and implement Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Services on the Open Telekom Cloud Platform.
- You will use Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence technologies to develop new ideas and products or to optimize the operation of the platform.
- You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics of Public Cloud, Open Source and Security.
- You work closely together with the architects of key customers and are a trusted consultant for the Public Cloud technology.
- You will prepare materials for presentations and advise management on technology decisions.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in the ICT sector, ideally with a focus on Cloud Technologies (Public Clouds, preferably OpenStack-based, Kubernetes, Terraform) or excellent networking with the relevant OpenSource communities and many years of experience in OpenSource projects.
- Very deep knowledge in Machine Learning, Data Mining and Information Retrieval and in the creation of Artificial Intelligence Analytics Services.
- In-depth knowledge in the development of secure scale-out cloud applications as well as the necessary technological building blocks and tools (e.g. PaaS frameworks with CloudFoundry/OpenShift/Docker).
- In-depth knowledge of system technologies (Linux, Xen/KVM, Linux network and storage, system tools) as well as OpenStack and Docker/LXC/LXD container technologies.
- Daily routine in handling the Linux-/Unix command line
- Good knowledge of agile development processes as well as experience in the close integration of development and application operation in the cloud (DevOps, CI/CD, CT).
- Experience with modern tools for collaboration in an agile environment (e.g. GitHub, JIRA, Confluence).
- In-depth knowledge and experience in creating a proof-of-concept with the help of necessary scripting languages and other tools for testing the concepts in practice.
- Detailed knowledge of SW development with Python and at least one other language (e.g. Go).
- Distinct ability to evaluate technical solutions and make necessary decisions in the solution
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. German is a strong plus.
- You will work in the European Union to meet the data security and privacy requirements of our customers.
In addition, you ideally have experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Big Data concepts and Data Warehouse development processes and techniques (e.g. ELK, MapReduce, Data Ingest, noSQL, Spark, Hive, Hadoop).
- Creation of Artificial Intelligence Analytics Services and presentation of complex relationships in automated dashboards.
- Neuronal Networks, Machine Learning, Tensorflow, Keras and Pytorch.
The Public Cloud Product Unit operates on a national and international level, for medium-sized and large companies. With the new Managed Services Public Cloud, we develop, market and operate agile, cloud-native, forward-looking products and services for the digital world. We see ourselves as innovation drivers and make our customers' business fit for the digital future. Our mission: To be successful in tomorrow, we need to think now about the day after tomorrow - and always together with our customers.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.