WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Senior Enterprise Architect (m/f/d)
- Deutsche Telekom AG, VTI
- Bonn, Deutschland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German
IT- / TK-Betrieb
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Projekte
- Responsibility for the entire interaction of components, systems, and functions from the network to the customer interaction point; in this connection, design a comprehensive target vision incorporating overarching business requirements and implications with a view to sustainability
- Prepare and coordinate concepts, guidelines and other documents for the segment(s) accounted for, with internal departments and customers
- Manage architecture and design activities, incl. larger strategic and international projects and programs and consolidate and coordinate all services
- Advise top-level management in technological, architectural issues related to system development and integration, including active knowledge management and know-how transfer
- Drive the specification of architecture and design patterns for developing digital architecture and microservices based solutions
- Provide strategic direction and technical oversight pertaining to the implementation of new tools, technologies, solutions & methodologies.
- Over 10 years experience in enterprise and solution architecture encompassing technical architecture, integration architecture, data architecture and application architecture
- Proven experience in architecting end to end solutions for multi-country implementations, working with diverse design teams, spread across the globe
- Proven experience in architecting and designing solutions across hybrid application landscape, consisting of legacy applications both COTS and homegrown applications as well as microservices, delivered using open source
- Proven experience in leading the multi-country design teams and developing common solutions
- Experience in leading and implementing technology prototypes, proof of concepts, and reference implementations for new technologies
- Hands-on experience architecting, designing and implementing microservices solutions utilizing container-based technologies including Docker, Swarm, Compose and Kubernetes
- Proven experience in closely working with business stakeholders and delivering enterprise architecture and providing business outcome driven roadmaps
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.