WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Senior Enterprise Data Architect (m/f/d)
- Deutsche Telekom AG, VTI
- Bonn, Deutschland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Projekte
Technologie und Netzwerke
- Develop and maintain enterprise wide data architecture, covering data integration, data management and data exploration
- Develop and create strategy and architecture for data lake, enterprise data warehouse, operational data store and support implementation across multiple countries
- Develop strategy and architecture to explore data using machine learning and advanced data analytics to improve customer experience and automated operations
- Create a strategy to deal with Operational, Master, Reference, Unstructured, Historical and Analytics Data
- Govern changes to the Enterprise Data Model across all domains of data assets
- Work hand-in-hand with the project teams to ensure the architecture is aligned with and capable of supporting business strategy.
- Ensures that reusable Data Services are leveraged, created, or amended in support of the Project's requirements. Also includes coordinating all Data Architecture deliverables as per the Project Delivery Methodology and providing estimates for work efforts based on priority and scope.
- Development of standards and techniques for the management of Information Lifecycle
- Deliver a strategy to drive a shift from Batch/Point to Point processing to Real-time processing / Hub & Spoke
- Maintain and govern the metadata, data lineage and data models that describe the data architecture and the data assets it supports.
- Expert on a wide variety of Data Management processes and technologies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in designing end to end data architecture
- Demonstrable experience in defining and implementing big data architecture and data exploration using machine learning and analytics
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience with a variety of database technologies including open source
- Experience with Big Data/Hadoop/NoSQL, Visualization and reporting tools, data profiling analysis and transformation.
- Experience of Cloud Data technologies, solutions and future Cloud Data Strategies
- Deep technical expertise on data integration and processing technologies such as ETL, APIs, Streaming.
- Experience with NoSQL data stores and patterns such as Document, Graph, Hadoop, Key Value, etc.
- Expert in database management system (DBMS) physical implementation, including tables, joins and views.
- Understanding of Data Quality & Profiling.
- Experience with Information Lifecycle Management processes and technologies.
- Familiarity with the use cases, business purposes and quality of the data.
- Requires a Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field plus MBA prefereed
- 10+ Years of experience in Data Modeling (Conceptual, Logical and Physical).
- 5+ Years of Enterprise Architecture experience and Enterprise IT Solutions Implementation, across both OLTP and Analytics environments
- Experienced in Master Data Management and Data Governance implementation
- Experience in designing JSON and XML Schemas and functional mapping specifications for enterprise data services.
- Actual hands on roles on Data Warehouse, Master Data and Data Integration implementations.
- Experience in leading Data Governance processes.
- Sound understanding of core business processes in telco industry
- Effective Cross Cultural Communication skills
- Should be comfortable working with remote teams. Effective Decision-making and Problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, prioritize work, and make independent decisions
- Business fluency in English
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.