Senior Experience Designer IHUB (m/f/d)
- Deutsche Telekom AG, VTI
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German
- IT- / TK-Projekte
For our industry-leading innovation area, we are looking for an Senior UX Designer (m / f / d) with experience in the design of digital products and perspectives. The ideal candidate will be able to maintain the quality of experience and the customer-centric experience across Deutsche Telekom´s portfolio. As an experience designer, you will recognize the design of customer journeys for certain products / services selected from the user experience and current technical trends in the context of developments.
- Professional leadership of design teams in interdisciplinary relationships and operational innovation projects
- Conception of comprehensive customer experiences in relationship services in the B2C and B2B area
- You develop prototypes in hardware and software as well as design specifications and frameworks for products and services
- You scout trends, work on current technological and development-based and development-innovative, innovative, strategically controlled design work from pitch to service / product in the overall process for various target groups
- You will lead strategically oriented projects
In This position you will in particular be responsible for:
- Work as an experience leader and quality gate keeper in innovation projects and support progress against project milestones to help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Translation of trend, user needs, business requirements and technical capabilities into a meaningful and captivating experience that is visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Decompose ambiguous strategic goals into customer experience outcomes; ensure the team understands and executes to deliver results.
- Act as expert on our products and customer journeys and offer exceptional customer service, proactively spotting problems before the occur
- Conception and visualization of information through structured tools like information architecture, storyboards, user stories, flowcharts, site maps, wireframes and concrete specifications and requirements
- Generating and communicating strategic analysis and business insights incl. validation of customer value.
This position requires in particular:
- Master’s degree in design and 8+ years of experience with background in UX/Design, Research and Strategy or Planning
- A thought leader with ability to inspire team members with Up-to-date knowledge of the newest UX- trends and new interaction paradigms (e.g. VR, AR, Voice)
- An expert communicator, brimming with positivity, warmth, and empathy, and a customer-centric mentality, able to communicate effectively successfully across all levels within the organization, including board level
- Strong methodological knowledge in the areas of user experience (UX), user centered design (UCD), information architecture and interaction Design.
- Sound experience of applying the design process in agile and cross-functional teams
- Influences key decision makers to challenge conventional practices and instill customer insights into the decision-making processes.
- Mindset and experience to understand exactly what customers need and want
- Work well under pressure, able to juggle many projects simultaneously and with the right priority
- Expert knowledge in design, concept development and customer centricity
- Expert knowledge in holistic view development, process-/technology understanding and stakeholder management
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
"We are the enabler for innovation at Deutsche Telekom AG" In order to fulfill our business mandate, we have set up a flexible structure that enables projects to be initiated quickly and easily. These projects have only one goal - to explore and develop new products and services. We take a customer-centric approach and never lose sight of the most important thing - our customer needs! The specialists organized in competence centers (= chapters) are deployed flexibly and effectively in innovation projects.The Innovation Hub consists of six chapters: Product Management, Project Management, Software Development, Artificial Intelligence / Data Science, Design / User Experience & Device Solution (Hardware) The IHUB bundles all the necessary skills for future innovation projects in the Technology & Innovation division. The advertised position is in the Design / UX chapter and offers the opportunity to work on exciting and future innovation projects.