СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Senior Front-end developer (Blockchain )
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
Blockchain is the key technology of tomorrow. However, with protocol, framework and infrastructure offerings everywhere, it is hard to keep track. Moreover, setting up the infrastructure can be challenging. Say goodbye to the challenges and hello to stax when creating your blockchain application.
With stax you can build business apps without being confined to the technological boundaries of one type of blockchain.
stax allows plug-and-play replacements & combinations of your desired blockchain technologies. Without even touching a line of code.
We offer on-device AND cloud-based solutions. Managed by us or yourself. It's your choice. This way you are in full control of your blockchain apps.
- Deliver testable, maintainable and high-quality code
- Drive technical and architectural decision-making
- Taking responsibility for code review, test automation and deployment
- Work closely with designers to take wireframes from conception to implementation and design and improve user interfaces
- Deliver clear estimation of assigned tasks
- Attend meetings and openly discuss best approaches
- Practice mentorship and guide junior developers
Our tech stack:
TypeScript, Vue.js, Docker, Nightwatch.js, GitLab CI
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Multinational team; business trips to Europe
- Kicking ass in Blockchain and other innovative areas
Who you are:
- You have at least 3 years in a front-end development or related role
- You have a deep understanding of JS design patterns, data structures and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
- You are comfortable working in an agile environment
- You care about the user experience and know how to build user-friendly web applications
- You have experience with continuous delivery and automated testing
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas
- You are not afraid of trying and learning technologies that are new to you
- You have good written and spoken English, suitable for daily communication with foreign colleagues (Intermediate+)
- You have proactive and positive mindset and work ethic
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.