СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
SENIOR FRONTEND ARCHITECT
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Projekte
Are you creative, innovative and keen to explore digital growth fields? Does the international cooperation in the development of IT solutions for the Deutsche Telekom Group arise your interest? Then rush the digitization of magenta IT for the best customer satisfaction and lead the technological transformation towards All IP, Cloud Services, Over the top Services, NG OSS and eCompany. Our maxim: Technology leadership and innovative IT services from a single source. Yours too, right? Then we start!
- As Senior Frontend Architect, you are designing the evolutionary development for Deutsche Telekom IT.
You work in a dynamic team and act as a partner for business and implementation teams. In a growing agile environment, you have the following tasks:
• You are developing the direction of the IT landscape based on future business models and emerging innovation drivers
• You use multi-speed architectures to respond quickly and flexibly to business needs.
• You design architectural principles as a framework for agile teams with the help of new governance approaches.
• You work on technical standards collaboratively with the subject matter experts, acting as an enabler.
• You work on measures for the continuous modernization and new development of front-end architectures for web and app.
• You balance traditional software vendors, new innovative cloud providers and state-of-the-art microservice architectures in line with business needs.
- At least 4 years experience as a frontend architect in complex application landscapes
- Excellent knowledge in the development of technical solution concepts and architectures in the field of frontend methodologies and their implementation in large projects.
In the named areas, you have the following skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of enterprise portals and apps including CMS, collaboration and authentication.
- Know-how in software development and integration technologies via REST.
- Good understanding of usability concepts and user experience is an advantage.
Your profile includes the following skills:
- Practical skills in the analysis of complex requirements and the recognition of overarching relationships.
- Successful technical or business (technical) university degree or equivalent work experience.
- Practical experience with enterprise architecture methods - ideally in an agile environment
- Very good methodological knowledge in consulting and in moderation / presentation, also at management level.
- Good written and spoken English knowledge.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.