WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Senior Integration Architect (m/f/d)
- Deutsche Telekom AG, VTI
- Bonn, Deutschland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
Technologie und Netzwerke
IT- / TK-Projekte
- Responsibilty for the entire interaction of components, systems, and functions from the network to the customer interaction point; in this connection, design a comprehensive target vision incorporating overarching business requirements and implications with a view to sustainability
- Prepare and coordinate concepts, guidelines and other documents for the segment(s) accounted for, with internal departments and customers
- Manage architecture and design activities, incl. larger strategic and international projects and programs; Consolidate and coordinate all services
- Advise top-level management in technological, architectural issues related to system development and integration; Active knowledge management and know-how transfer
- Define integration reference architecture and implement it across multiple NatCos in EU
- Drive the specification of architecture and design patterns for integration and microservices architectures and solutions
- Define standards to guide architecture solution decisions for integration and microservices solutions
- Over 10 years in solution architecture encompassing technical architecture, integration architecture and application architecture
- Hands on experience on architecting and designing integration solutions using different integration platforms including Enterprise Service Bus, API Management, Cloud Integration and Integration Platform As a Service.
- Proven experience in architecting and designing integration across hybrid application landscape, consisting of legacy applications both COTS and homegrown applications as well as microservices, delivered using open source
- Proven experience in architecting end to end solutions for multi-country implementations, working with diverse design teams, spread across the globe
- Experience in leading and implementing technology prototypes, proof of concepts, and reference implementations for new technologies
- Hands-on experience architecting, designing and implementing microservices solutions utilizing container-based technologies including Docker, Swarm, Compose and Kubernetes
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.