Senior International Controller (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Finanzen, Controlling
- Provides an accurate and timely picture of the financial situation compared to the different targets for current and future periods;
- Is capable to advice, but also challenge operational management and their respective stakeholders;
- Is accountable for the data quality and compliance with group policies;
- Build and evaluate Portfolio Unit forecasts end to end, for all relevant KPI’s (from Order Entry to EBIT Contribution). Analyse and explains variances versus targets;
- Ensure that tasks related to month / year end closing are properly performed in time and according to group policies;
- Assesses risk and opportunities, supports management to take corrective actions, and makes proactive recommendations on business improvement;
- Performs financial and business analysis either on project or on operational and strategic matters;
- Ensures corporate finance procedures and tools are implemented / used accordingly;
- Ensures effective cooperation with internal counterparts in the departments of the company and within its others Finance functions;
- Ensure International Modus Operandi adherence with global Portfolio Unit
- Strong experience in Finance&Controlling as Business Partner to a Business unit or Functional Area;
- Bachelor degree in Business Management, Economy or Accounting Science. Desirable MSc (Masters Degree) in Business Administration;
- Fluent English is mandatory; German of advantage, but not a must.
- Demonstrate ability to interact, challenge different scenarios and communicate appropriately with local and global Management layers;
- Able to build trusting relationship with both local and global counterparts;
- Tackle missions with high engagement with commitment to respond to Finance and Business needs;
- Get rapidly an accurate knowledge of the business local and global environment;
- Be operational and especially autonomous, while escalating the right fact;
- Gain ability to clarify complex Finance concepts to non Finance people.
- In case of external candidate Telecommunications or IT sector experience is an advantage (Controllers from Magyar Telekom, T-Systems & its predecessor companies preferred)
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!