Senior IT Cloud Developer
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
IT- / TK-Beratung
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
IT- / TK-Projekte
Technologie und Netzwerke
Key Performance Indicators / Key responsibilities and deliverables (e.g. budget, revenue, EBITDA, etc.)
Working as a modern Cloud engineer who understands modern development standards such as TDD/BDD. Why the 12 Factor app is important. Working on a Node.JS application to help deliver business value. Also working on a Java backend middle ware application, We work in an Agile way. We are happy to train the people to work with our applications.
Detailed job description, responsibilities
- Working as a multidiscipline developer across the full development stack.
- Maintain Infrastructure and services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health. Having a production ready mentality is essential.
- Support and cooperation in incident resolution and work on lesson learned and preventive maintenaince (SW)
- Analyze continuously process and performance - Proactive Problem Management
- Carry out continuous integration, continuous deployment and continuous testing of infrastructure and services.
- Mentor junior members of the team and work with them towards development of new skills.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Manage a team of developers and will be expected to encourage creativity and efficiency throughout complex digital projects.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of development—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Prepare and continuously improve technical documentation using modern techniques such as swagger
University/Master’s degree in Technical area (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or related field)
Professional knowledge, skills, know-kow in the field & experience in the field
- Being able to build a modern development practice using methodologies such as TDD and BDD, paired programming and extreme programming (XP). Being the go-to person to drive the implementation of this
- Detailed knowledge of Databases both SQL and non-SQL.
- An understanding of computer networking,
- A thorough understanding of containerization, Serverless technologies and microservice architecture is a must
- Understanding different distributed development techniques and tools such as JSON, Kafka, MQ, proto buffers is highly desirable.
- Understand how an N-Tier architecture works
- Understanding of the cloud (Openstack would be nice) both public, private and hybrid
- Knowledge of Restful, gRPC and other API programming technique.
- A good network in ICT area. Good Knowledge of Agile Methodology.
- You have knowledge of DevOps
- Knowledge of blockchain, Machine learning and big data would be advantageous.
- English language–proficient (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Any additional language from within European DT footprint is beneficial
Other soft skills, competences
- Self-motivated and resistant to stress
- Highly collaborative
- High flexibility to travel, especially in the first year (approx. 50%)
- Efficient communication
- Balance specialization and cross-functional expertise
Interpersonal, communication skills
- Main interfaces for the position: internal DT Pan-Net employees at all of its legal entities, DT group, external 3rd parties
- Experience in working with international teams (direct & indirect) from different cultural backgrounds and experience in managing external resources ensuring clarity, collaboration and efficiency
- Excellent team player and motivator
- Strong analytical skills; the ability to see at both the helicopter view and focus on detail if required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak and write at both senior and junior levels within an organisation
- Strong and dynamic individual, with the ability to thrive under pressure
Excellent understanding and knowledge in ICT technologies
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Depending on the job location your employing company might be one of the following Pan-Net entities:
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece E.P.E., having its seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece for positions located in Athens, Greece
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Hungary Kft. having its seat at Infopark sétány 3, 1117 Budapest, Hungary for positions located in Budapest, Hungary
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
In case, I apply for the position in Pan-Net entity other than Company (please see list of possible employing companies from Pan-Net entities above), I hereby grant the consent for processing of my personal data also to the respective Pan-Net entity (as joint controller with the Company), and so under the same conditions as described above for the Company.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
- Greece: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Hungary: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link