WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Senior IT Service Desk Agent with Czech and Slovak
- Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L.
- Athen, Griechenland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Czech, English, Slovak
Outline of Role
The Senior IT Service Desk Agent is the single point of contact for the team regarding:
- Customer Satisfaction Index
- On the Job Training
He will also provide first line technical support to end users and VIP if necessary.
The successful candidate will have an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of the end user problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. Furthermore he will be responsible for the performance of his team.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from end users regarding IT issues and queries in the languages that he is responsible.
- Incident Management:
Ø Record and classify received Incidents and undertake an immediate effort in order to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible
Ø Assign unresolved Incidents to appropriate Tier 2 Support Group
Ø Log all Incident/Service Request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes
Ø Keep users informed about their Incidents’ status at agreed intervals
Ø Associate Incidents with other records (i.e. Incidents, Changes, Problems, Knowledge Articles, Known Errors, etc.)
Ø Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service Requests
Ø Verify resolution with users and resolve Incidents in ITSM tool
Ø Escalate Major Incidents to Senior analysts
- Provide 1st line support to end users (via application consoles and Remote Assistance) related to computer systems, software, hardware and Mobile devices. Properly escalates unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- Daily monitoring of the team performance and guidance in order to reach targets
- Daily monitoring of the Customer Satisfaction Index related to his team
- Coordination with the Support Department in order to complete all tasks related to his team performance
- Monitoring according to target
- Programming of shifts (WFM)
- Operation Department Management Information System responsibility
- Process Automation
- Proactive role in detecting incidents and avoid critical problems
- IT Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One years’ work experience on similar role.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server Management, Microsoft Windows – Servers, Mac OS.
- Experience using of Microsoft Office products (e.g., MS WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Proven ability to collect, examine, and analyze data from a variety of sources and offer solutions.
- Possession of excellent interpersonal skills, including working with staff to explain and resolve difficult technical situations
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including high proficiency in the English language.
- Ability to work under pressure and recognize the importance of teamwork in the support environment.
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential.
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe (DTSE) was founded in 2013 by Deutsche Telekom AG and delivers support services, with focus on HR, for the European footprint of DT Group.
Join us in this international environment and you’ll be exposed to many different competencies, cultures and languages.
If you want to join this innovative team and take the opportunity to be part of a growing company, apply now!