СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Senior Java Developer (SMB)
- T-Systems RUS
Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
Development and maintenance of a supplier management system for a big European automotive customer. The nearest goals are to migrate from Java 6 to Java 8, dedicate some functionality into the microservices and move them to the cloud, integrate with the new UI developed by another team.
Minimum 3 years in Java development
• Proficient knowledge of Java SE, Java EE/Spring
• Knowledge of Java 8, SQL (preferably PostgreSQL and DB/2), application servers (preferably IBM Websphere), REST, microservice architecture, general architecture of Java applications
• Fluent English, German is a big plus
• Knowledge of useful utility libraries would be a plus (Guava, Apache Commons, libraries for monitoring, etc.)
• German language would be a plus
• Experience with web frontend would be a plus
• Experience with clouds would be a plus (Azure)
We need a person that
• Knows well new technologies and can reasonable propose their usage where necessary
• Can propose an architecture of a module or an application
• Can write clear and clean code
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.