Senior Operation Manager (Cloud Operation) (Budapest)
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
Our team is looking for a Senior Operation Manager experienced in Cloud Operation to join us and support our growing customer base and their business needs!
Who are we? We as Managed Services @Open Telekom Cloud provide a service to manage the customer's infrastructure and the software components (OS, application, middleware and database). We provide End-to-End support for our customers. This includes infrastructure level such as Backup, Storage and Security.
We Lift & Shift workloads to the Open Telekom Cloud and providing application operation 24/7 in the cloud and enable the platform service by providing integration features to the existing customer landscape and other T-Systems portfolio elements.
- Oversee the overall quality of the operation and customer experience.
- Work closely with Architecture / engineering / operation team
- Plan, control and be responsible for the provision of the scope of service within the specified time/quality/costs
- Monitor and drive key performance end to end metrics to ensure that we are providing excellent customer experience and delivering on our promise
- Develop and maintain trusting relationships with key stakeholders and customer contacts, and identify opportunity to improve the fulfillment of the needs of our customer
- Create and maintain a strong safety culture that continuous seeks to eliminate risks from the operation
- Drive creation of quality initiatives, process change initiatives and other Lean/ITIL/SCRUM initiatives to enable their functional area and to meet and exceed business plans
- Manage multiple priorities in a face-paced environment with effective communication and thorough follow through
- Additionally you will be involved in our Core Team where you will contribute to the development of new tools, standard services, processes and technology that make our teams more efficient and effective
- Your role will be assisted by our Professional Lead and E2E Process Manager
- You will support a medium sized team around 15+ people
- Plans and supervise the colleagues in the operation
- Drive the fulfilment of the demands of the customers
- Provide overall contact regarding our operation to internal and external stakeholders
- Regularly communicate performance trends and improvements to the organization
- Establish, process and measure said KPIs, operational reports, etc
- Provide operational documentation
- At least 6 year of Operation Management experience. Strong process or engineering background with an ability to understand work flow and throughput in the operation.
- Knowledge and proved experience with Cloud operation and technologies
- Application operation with High Availability
- Hybrid Cloud operation
- Cloud native operation
- ITIL Foundation certificate, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in optimizing operational processes
- Advanced English language knowledge is a must
- Experience in Agile, SCRUM and DevOps methodologies
- Higher level ITIL certificate or work experience
- Tooling experience: SM9, CMDB, Confluence, Jira
- German knowledge
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.