Senior Project Manager (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- IT- / TK-Projekte
Looking for conscientious and engaged people with a keen interest in IT Project Management who wants to take part in introducing and building up the DevOps way of work for our flagship FCI product.
As "Realization Manager - Application Operation & Hybrid Cloud Management" you are responsible for the technical / operational design as well as the IT mapping and implementation of the AO & HCM service portfolio (offerings). You bear the cost responsibility for the delivery and serve as Connection point to the factory processes. This includes:
- Analysis of the offering requirements, the detailed design of the technical solution and consolidation of the technical feasibility. Basis: Requirement Specification. Creation of requirement specifications and product definitions in close cooperation with the offering manager and the supporting units
- Formulation of project profiles, project plans and documentation as well as the determination and description of the commercial framework parameters
- Control of all required service providers (e.g. PQIT, Legal, Security etc.) and responsibility for the technical launch (Ready for Service) -> delivery promise
- Planning and design of standard delivery elements and their connections to the offering elements described by the offering manager
- Creation of the delivery elements for the production cost cases
- Monitoring costs and responsibility for target costing
- Long-term standardization and optimization of delivery in close cooperation with offering management
- Coordinating pilots in customer projects.
- You will perform the following interesting tasks: Portfolio Life Cycle Management / Quality, Cost and Risk Management / Program & Release Management
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in the described area of activity with experience in the management of international implementation projects for the development of new features and product maintenance topics
- Recognize potential for optimization and provide suggestions for their implementation
- Comprehensive ICT know-how, very good specialist knowledge and many years of experience, preferably in the area of application operations
- Experience in IT service management (ITIL V3)
- Very good experience in setting up cost structures and experience in cost calculation
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very good spoken and written English skills
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.