Senior QA Performance Test Automation Engineer
Senior QA Performance Test Automation Engineer works as technical lead within QA and test teams and oversees all aspects of software and product testing and quality of development within the company. This includes developing test strategies, drawing up test documents, identifying faults, and reviewing QA reports. Holder of the position leads evaluation of test automation tools and technologies used most appropriate to the project and the transition of testing in various phases of testing process from a manual to an automated approach to minimize the manual test effort. Also, leads the team and is responsible for building test automation frameworks and supports QA teams with QA know-how. Senior QA Performance Test Automation Engineer is responsible for definition and update of company quality standards to meet high satisfaction of customers, and for implementation of test frameworks, test architecture and setting up continuous integration in a CI/CD pipeline and leads the entire QA process on one or multiple projects, which includes pre-testing analysis, appropriate software testing and test automation, post-testing analysis from start to finish. Holder of the position is responsible for making sure all released products meet company and industry quality standards and stays current on modern processes, established tools, techniques, and technologies and ensures high degree of quality. Senior QA Performance Test Automation Engineer has good overview about DevOps methodology and Scaled Agile Framework or similar frameworks and methodologies.
- Executing performance tests for for several integration modules (SharePoint connector, integration with Exchange), REST/SOAP web services and UI
- Analyze findings in detail and collaborate with development to find a solution
- Documentation of artifacts, incl. test documentation
- Specification of User Stories, Design, Test Specification
- Updating and implementing of performance tests for integration modules, REST/SOAP web services, user interfaces (UI)
- Support and creation of performance test infrastructure
- Collaboration with intercultural team colleagues
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Benefit from Metro
Final salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2300 EUR/brutto.
Requiered Skills (Experience 3+ years)
JAVA & Python Programming language
- Web Services: REST, SOAP
- Jenkins Pipeline: Jenkins, Maven, Nexus,
- Git/Bitbucket, Docker, Grafana/Prometheus, Python
- JBoss EAP and Wildfly
- Gatling, including recording web-interaction and transforming it into parametrized gatling DSL
- Shell scripting in bash (Linux) and powershell (Windows)
Performance Testing tool(s)
- Java Performance tuning experience (Memory settings, GC settings, other Java performance options)
- JEE Application server configuration / tuning experience (Wildfly/JBoss)
- Database Performance tuning know-how (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MS SQL)
- Performance analysis on database level
- Grafana / Prometheus system monitoring
- Java Garbage Collector behavior
- SQL execution plans
- Analytical thinking is your strenght and with excellent overview in Industry trends you should be perfect problem solver with focus on detail.
- You have proffesional understanding of topics in connection to parallelism (race conditions, bottlenecks, sequentialization due to limited resources, …)
- English - upper intermediate (B2)
- German - advantage
Was wir bieten
Homeoffice/Mobile Working möglich
Egal ob im Büro oder von einem anderen Ort - mobiles Arbeiten ist bei uns kein Problem. Die Arbeit im Homeoffice gehört zu unserem beruflichen Alltag und wird durch digitale Plattformen unterstützt.
Gestaltungsspielraum für berufliche und private Herausforderungen - mit unseren flexiblen Arbeitszeitmodellen ermöglichen wir selbstbestimmtes Arbeiten. So, wie es zum Leben und der aktuellen Situation passt.
Produkte und Dienstleistungen vergünstigt kaufen - in den Bereichen Festnetz, Internet, Mobilfunk, TV und Smarthome erhalten Mitarbeiter*innen Rabatt. Auch Freunde und Bekannte profitieren von vielen Angeboten.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services. growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.