Senior SAP Consultant
- T-Systems Slovakia
- Kosice, Slowakei
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
IT- / TK-Projekte
IT- / TK-Beratung
- Maintain the components and functionalities for SAP applications to fulfil customer’s demand.
- Customize SAP applications to find and fix issues and recover the original functionality.
- Provide technical and functional support related to specific SAP module.
- Responsible for the successful configuration and implementation of client’s SAP modules, including providing functional expertise, hands-on delivery, customization, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products.
- Work closely with order personnel to understand business needs and translate them into SAP ERP configuration, report and specifications.
- Direct point of contact with client for troubleshooting on strategy relative to the relevant modules: investigate, analyze, solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy client’s needs.
- Define systems strategy, develop systems requirements, design and prototype, test, train, qualify & quantify support procedures, and implement practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- May also be called upon as technical lead and functional project manager for customers’ company-wide SAP projects, participate on implementation projects.
- May also be expected to write ABAP query reports and dialog programs and/or interact directly with ABAP writers.
- Clear understanding of customer master data management – the homogeneity of master data, as well as its impact on business and on master data management policy.
- Provide continuous feedback on project status and offer constructive options to ensure project continues to meet original expectations.
- Continuously demonstrate and deliver strong and highly professional customer service commitment.
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery, as well as networking in professional organizations.
- Training and mentoring junior colleagues to support continuous improvement.
- Analyse the demand from the customer for SAP application customization to propose an appropriate solution and realization.
- Consult with ABAP developer or solution designer and propose the implementation design of the new components for SAP applications.
- Document changes on the system and design of new components to ensure their readability for future reference.
- Test newly added functionalities to avoid/eliminate/remove errors on productive system
- Present proposed solutions to the customer.
- May be assigned as a senior support for new business, transition within different SAP modules.
- Cafeteria - individual benefit,
- Trainings and development opportunities,
- Discounts at various providers in Košice,
- Possibility of Home office,
- Pension savings contribution,
- Meal vouchers contribution,
- Extra vacation days,
- Young and enthusiastic working environment,
- Diversity Program,
- Health Weeks,
- Sport Activities,
- Weekend Events,
- Work life Coaching,
- Doctors at workplace,
- Credit card,
- Metro card,
- Referral bonus /financial/,
- Rotations possibilities.
Degree - Master
Position / function - ICT Application Operation & Management
Minimum number of years - 5
Certificate - Product certification required in specific cases
IT Technical Skills:
SAP R3 software - Expert
MS Office - Advanced
ITIL - Basic
ABAP debugging - Advanced
Solution proposal - Expert
Application customizing - Expert
Communication - Expert
Presentation - Expert
Analytical thinking - Advanced
Result orientation - Advanced
Resource planning - Expert
Organisational skills - Advanced
Diplomacy - Advanced
Project management - Advanced
English - Advanced (C1)
German / advantage - Advanced (C1)
Minimum monthly salary is 1 770,00 € brutto + variable part of salary + other financial benefits. The final basic wage component can be adjusted accordingly to individual skills and experience of selected candidate.
The most trustworthy partner in information and communication technologies.
T-Systems Slovakia was established in Slovakia in 2006 with the goal of providing information and communication (ICT) outsourcing solutions for the global corporate clientele of the Deutsche Telekom AG Group. The company has been based in Košice since its establishment. It was established as a subsidiary of T-Systems International GmbH, which has its head office in Germany and is a part of the global Deutsche Telekom AG Group.
The Slovak company provides outsourcing services for corporate customers in Germany, the European Union and at a global level. The size and breadth of activities and quality of work delivered by T-Systems Slovakia is a major reason why the T-Systems brand is the market leader in Germany and one of the big four ICT service providers in Europe.
The company has used the last decade to grow from nothing to the second-largest IT company in Slovakia and the second-largest employer in the east of the country. T-Systems Slovakia had 3,850 employees in Košice at the end of 2016, which makes it the second-largest shared service center in Slovakia and one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia.
Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, our company has the fastest growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.