Senior Service Delivery Manager - German Speaking
In this key role you will be responsible for customer contracts from our strategic customers, so you need to be customer focused, able to work independently and make decisions. You need to have good negotiation skills, and provide commercial management on your own. You must be able to lead and convince colleagues from other areas to always achieve the best results for the customer and the company.
- Self-responsible assurance of contract compliance, especially service level management as well as monitoring of quality and OLA compliance
- Rule communication to all stakeholders and responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Management of customer/partner claims, especially in strategic and complex projects
- Order management - in particular, setting up the necessary new order processes in the T-Systems partner-customer triangular relationship
- Strategic development of the customer
- Control of the planning process & forecast process
- Cost management, control of overarching cost optimization programs
- Preparation and execution of financial reviews
- Process coordination and implementation, transfer of process know-how and documentation
- KPI monitoring and quality management
- Management reporting and governance responsibilities
- Steering and participation in overarching projects
- Responsibility for the implementation of quality assurance measures
- At least 5 years IT service management experience in a customer-facing role
- Proven, very extensive experience in commercial/technical management of platform businesses (ideally cloud platforms) in a large international customer environment
- Hands-on experience in cloud computing and data center services
- Excellent knowledge and years of experience in communicating with the customer and vendors/partners to ensure our value proposition is met
- Extensive experience in planning / forecasting and cost management
- Strong knowledge of ITIL and quality management
- Exceptional communication, presentation and moderation skills as well as professional appearance and persuasiveness at top management level - particularly in English
- Business fluent in German and English, written and spoken (C2)
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.