Senior Software Engineer for Cloud
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Athen, Griechenland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
IT- / TK-Projekte
Technologie und Netzwerke
As Senior Software Engineer (m/f) you are responsible for:
- Development of enhancements and features of the highly complex software-based Telekom CLOUD marketplace services platform (https://cloud.telekom.de ) in Java, taking holistic business requirements and implications into account along the entire development process (lifecycle)
- Close cooperation with the product owner in the analysis and implementation of requirements, including advice, also at management level, at the beginning with a focus on the Java-based data warehouse, interfaces and backend components
- Creation of overall solution designs, coding of the corresponding programming work and documentation
- Install, configure and operate complex software-based Telekom CLOUD marketplace (micro-)services and its data warehouse platform; support of team members during the error analysis up to the elimination of errors
- Technical support for other teams for the managed products and services
- Close cooperation with other teams in an international environment
- Management of overarching projects
- Coaching of junior team members
- Degree in computer science or similar field or work experience, and at least 3 years' professional experience in Java development, ideally in the area of modern eCommerce, data warehouse or adjacent fields
- Expert knowledge in Java and MySQL, ideally complemented by good Talend knowledge. Ability to create and build a service from scratch or from a given state while considering all relevant requirements
- Expert knowledge in RESTful API management, ETL processes, DB performance and Linux (ideally Ubuntu)
- Expert Knowledge in implementation and rollout, especially Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment. Advanced knowledge in test automation
- Advanced knowledge of methods and techniques to manage requirements. Ideally good knowledge of the complete end-to-end processes of online shopping (including SEO / SEM), e-commerce order management (customer, product, price, contract) and the associated end-to-end processes
- Advanced knowledge of methods and techniques for the strategic design and development of software, systems, especially in the agile software development process (Scrum, Jira)
- Advanced knowledge in configuration, ideally complemented by a good knowledge of Puppet, Ansible and GIT
- Advanced knowledge of maintenance and support
- Structured effective and result-oriented work and hands-on mentality, resilience, presentation and communication skills, as well as the ability to illustrate facts simple and solve problems
- Very good spoken and written English. German language skills are not required, but would be a plus
- Location: Athens and traveling 0-25%
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
At Deutsche Telekom, the business unit Digital Services is part of the International Technology Services in the Technology & Innovation division. We manage the development, business operations and platform operation of Deutsche Telekom’s Cloud Marketplace for business customers, its Data Warehouse and Content Management System (https://cloud.telekom.de), as well as Flowground (https://flowground.net). In our projects and daily business, we rely on agile methods like Scrum and Kanban.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Business Services S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Pan-Net entity as a controller. The respective Pan-Net entity is one of the following entities:
- For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece, having its seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece
- For positions in Romania: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
- For positions in Croatia: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Croatia having its seat at Vrbani 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- For positions in Hungary: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Hungary having its seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3, Hungary
- For positions in Poland Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Poland having its seat at ul. Marynarska 12, 02-674 Warsaw, Poland.
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Pan-Net entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
- Slovakia: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Greece: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Romania: email@example.com
- Croatia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hungary: email@example.com
- Poland: firstname.lastname@example.org