WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Senior Solution Architect CoreMedia (m/f/d)
- Deutsche Telekom IT GmbH
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German
- IT- / TK-Projekte
You have many years of experience in the design and implementation of WebContent or Coremedia-based applications? You also feel comfortable in related areas of frontend architecture? You are convinced that with your experience in the close cooperation between development and operations, especially in the CI / CD processes, you can provide optimal added value for the customer?
Then these exciting tasks await you:
- DevOps Engineer for our HR-Shop - WebContent on Coremedia basis including intelligent search, navigation and personalization as well as the integration of backend and microservices.
- Design and automation of the entire build, test and deployment processes in the environment of our HR shop
- Supporting Deutsche Telekom's entire HR digitization campaign at all levels, especially in the areas of native apps, responsive web pages, conversation / chatbots and digital assistants.
- Intelligent integration of innovations into the HR business architecture in coordination with the relevant stakeholders
- Technology consulting of HR departments for the design and optimization of HR services and content.
- Professional advice to expert teams from development, web design, implementation and operations partners.
You have successfully completed your studies in a technical / scientific field and have acquired a broad knowledge in the area of CoreMedia:
- You have very good experience in CoreMedia
- You have a DevOps mindset and a wealth of experience in implementing DevOps culture and processes.
- You also know how to market a cool user story.
- You know how important stakeholder management is, specifically on a VP or SVP level
- You have appropriate professional communication and presentation experience, also in an international environment
- You are an innovator and inspire people while being flexible and methodically open
- You know and appreciate Design Thinking and SCRUM / Agility
- Your know-how in the CMS market is up to date
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
You’re passionate about IT? You are a lateral thinker, creative, innovative and you feel challenged to open up digital growth areas? International cooperation in the development of custom-fit IT-Solutions for the Deutsche Telekom Group awakes your interest? Than let us drive the digitalization of Magenta-IT forward together to best customer satisfaction and push the technological transformation in the direction of All IP, Cloud, Over the top Services, NG OSS and eCompany. Our maxim is: Technology leadership and innovative IT-Services from a single source. It’s also yours, isn’t it? So, let’s get started!