Senior Strategic Sourcer Information Technology Outsourcing/Business Support System (m/f/d)
- BUYIN GmbH
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 Jahre und mehr
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch
- Einkauf, Logistik
As a Senior Strategic Sourcer (m/f/d) you will lead procurement projects of higher complexity at corporate and local level, e.g. IT outsourcing or BSS projects. You manage the relationship with big vendors, drive the implementation of the global category strategy and define/execute project strategies. You are also responsible for the achievement of targets and provide continued support to countries on deals during contract duration.
This includes the following duties:
- Lead IT outsourcing projects from a procurement perspective. Advise stakeholders on best practices.
- Analyze and negotiate BSS demands of the groups.
- Lead RFPs & RFQs and support implementation.
- Define/execute cost optimization levers.
- Cooperate closely with the Target Costing Department to deliver complete RFP/RFQs, up-to-date market benchmarks and best practices.
- Relationship management with stakeholders of BuyIn Alliance members and suppliers.
You hold a University degree or an MBA in the area of Procurement, Informatics, Mathematics, Natural Science, (Business) Economics, Business Information Technology or a qualification of the same level.
You also possess the following skills and experience:
- Professional experience in procurement of 5+ years minimum, in particular in IT outsourcing tenders
- Very good knowledge of telecommunication or information technologies
- Experience in managing customers, stakeholders and suppliers autonomously
- Very good knowledge of contract law
- High ability to structure internal and external communication
- Analytical skills
- Capacity to work in a multi-cultural and fast-changing environment
- Fluency in English and either French or German
- Willingness to travel
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
Founded in 2011 by Deutsche Telekom and Orange, BuyIn delivers strategic procurement services combining more than 20 billion euros of annual spend. This leads to sustainable economies of scale and savings based on analytics and benchmarks across millions of price points with 40+ operators.