Senior Strategic Sourcer (m/f/d) Network Technology (NT)
As a Senior Strategic Sourcer (m/f) you will lead procurement projects of higher complexity at corporate and local level as well as the relationship with selected suppliers of bigger size. You drive the implementation of the global category strategy and define/execute project strategies. You are also responsible for the achievement of targets and provide continued support to countries on signed deals during the whole contract duration. This includes the following duties:
- Analyze & manage NatCo’s demands as defined in Demand Plan Tool or addressed by countries.
- Lead demand-based RFPs & RFQs and support countries during implementation phases
- Define/execute cost optimization levers /plans
- Perform active contract management/controlling with key suppliers of DT/O and manage change requests and contract life cycle
- Lead, manage or support transversal proc projects within BUYIN and with Business Stakeholders
You hold a University degree or an MBA in the area of Procurement, Business Administration, Economics, Business Information Technology or a qualification of the same level.
You also possess the following skills and experience:
- Professional experience in procurement of 5+ years minimum
- Very good knowledge of telecommunication & network technologies, especially in IP Routing, Core SW, Cloudification and Automation
- Experience in managing customers, stakeholders and Top Suppliers of DT autonomously
- Very good knowledge of contract law
- High ability to structure internal and external communication
- Capacity to work on a multi-cultural and fast-changing environment
- Fluency in English and German, French as a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible working conditions (hybrid working, working from abroad)
- Competitive package Our Procurement Academy will support your learning journey
- Cutting-edge procurement with topics on AI, IoT, and Sustainability
- Exciting, multifaceted projects for our mother companies (Orange & Deutsche Telekom) & partners
- A talented team of 30+ nationalities empowering the workplace with values of Teamwork, Commitment and Respect
- 10+ years of track record in excellence in strategic procurement with a spend of €20 billion for 45+ customers
Diversity is a part of BuyIn We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation, or identity.
Be part of something bigger : shape the future of telecommunications with us!
Was wir bieten
Bei uns gibt es nicht nur Vollzeit-Jobs - wir bieten diese Stelle auch in Teilzeit an.
Sourcing Tomorrow's Success!
BuyIn, a common company between Orange and Deutsche Telekom is the largest procurement alliance in the TelCo world. We feature sourcing projects over three continents and negotiate €20 billion for customers in 45+ countries. At BuyIn, we continuously strive to innovate for our stakeholders, 5G, IoT, AI, Cloud and Robotics are part of our day-to-day business operations. By prioritizing environmental stewardship, social responsibility, and ethical business practices, our company is committed to building a sustainable future for both our business and the planet.
The Network (NT) procurement domain bears worldwide commercial responsibility in supporting the network needs of both Deutsche Telekom and Orange, ensuring that they have access to the best network technologies and services available in the market. Example product areas are broadband access for high-speed connectivity, Radio Access for best mobile networks or the various Software and Hardware elements defining the core network. That all is an exciting environment full of innovation and fast evolving vendor landscape!
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.