Senior Strategic Sourcer Network Infrastructure (m/f/d)
- BUYIN GmbH
- Bonn, Deutschland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 Jahre und mehr
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch
- Einkauf, Logistik
As a Senior Strategic Sourcer (m/f/d) you will lead procurement projects of higher complexity at corporate and local level, as well as the relationship with selected suppliers of bigger size. You drive the implementation of the global category strategy and define/ execute project strategies. You are also responsible for the achievement of targets and provide continued support to countries on signed deals during the whole contract duration.
This includes the following duties:
- Analyze and manage the countries demands as set out in the Demand Plan Tool
- Co-develop Procurement strategies on the category
- Ensure potential for cross-group optimization and bundling
- Lead demand-based RFPs & RFQs and support countries during implementation phases
- Define/execute cost optimization levers and realization plans
- Perform active contract controlling and manage change requests for contracts in place
You hold a University degree or an MBA in the area of Procurement, Business Administration, Economics, Business Information Technology or a qualification of the same level.
You also possess the following skills and experience:
- Professional experience in procurement of 5+ years minimum
- Very good knowledge of telecommunication or network technologies (ideally in the area of passive infrastructure)
- Experience in sourcing project coordination, managing customers, stakeholders and suppliers management
- Very good knowledge of contract law
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Capacity to work on a multi-cultural and fast-changing environment
- Fluency in English and French or German
- Willingness to travel
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
Founded in 2011 by Deutsche Telekom and Orange, BuyIn delivers strategic procurement services combining more than 20 billion euro so fannual spend. This leads to sustainable economies of scale and savings based on analytics and benchmarks across millions of price points with 40+ operators.