СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Senior Test Automation (DHFS)
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
We are looking for experienced Test Automation Engineer to join our new “New Kapa” project.
The “New Kapa” project is about development of a brand new product for internal use in Deutsche Telekom. The product is used for scheduling and processing orders done by field engineers.
The project will start in scrum mode end of May, MVP will be developed by the end of 2019.
If you targeted for participation in a project using modern development technologies and Agile-based approach and you have experience in Test Automation, we are looking forward to see you in our project!
There is no "legacy" code, just new project with new code. The "New Kapa" project is targeted for implementation of DevOps philosophy including continuous delivery / short term deployments, MicroServices, Web Services.
- Work with the product in a scrum team;
- Design and develop automated tests;
- Execute automated test cases and analyze the results;
- Enhance test coverage when new features are implemented;
- Contribute to test documentation.
- At least 2+ years experience in Java/Groovy;
- Real work experience with TestNG/Junit – writing unit tests;
- Database experience (SQL, NoSQL);
- Experience with Linux as advanced user;
- CI experience (Git/svn, Jenkins/Kafka);
- Agile mindset is a must;
- English: spoken/written. You must be able to speak with a team.
Nice to have
- Dealing with microservices;
- Experience with Docker, kubernetes;
- Knowledge of REST;
- Experience with Maven/Gradle;
- German would be a plus.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.