WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
SENIOR UX DESIGNER ID: 922417
- Telekom Romania
- Bukarest, Rumänien
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Technologie und Netzwerke
- Reshape the entire Digital Customer Experience for both clients and employees ;
- Disseminate and Design Thinking-like mindset throughout the organization.
- Use Design thinking approach and methodologies to (re-)design E2E digital UX (for both B2C and B2B clients) – e.g. customer research, customer journey mapping, personas, empathy maps prototyping, user testing ;
- Develop approach for driving insights through customer research – leverage existing data and knowledge, conduct surveys, interviews and focus groups, conceive user tests ;
- Translate user needs into intuitive solutions and develop prototypes (mock-ups, wireframes, sitemaps) to test user experience with new digital products and services (optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces) ;
- Iterate upon the features/functionalities to ensure a great user experience ;
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features ;
- Run rapid test-and-learn programs by taking a user-centered design approach ;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders – in an agile, fast-execution mode ;
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Minimum 3 years user experience (UX) design track record - or equivalent experience ;
- Thorough knowledge of applications such as: InVision UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer etc. ;
- Motivated by customer empathy - ability not only to focus on producing an elegant user interface but to be an advocate for the customer in solving customer-experience and design problems ;
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns ;
- Deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design ;
- Experience working directly with product owners, business analysts and developers in developing mockups, wireframes (functional specifications) ;
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation - research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies ;
- Strong analytical and communication abilities ;
- Strong command of English (both verbal and written) .
At Telekom Romania, we work on developing innovative solutions to shape the digital world and bring people closer together – at home and at work, anyplace, anytime. Making life easier for our customers and enriching it for the long term is the very essence of what we do. With some 156 million mobile customers, 29 million fixed-network lines and more than 18 million broadband lines, Deutsche Telekom is the leading European telco, paving the way for the gigabit society. Telekom Romania has set out to re-imagine business in the digital age and is looking for doers that want to make an impact in an environment where sharing ideas fosters growth.