SERVICE CHAIN OPERATIONS MANAGER (EDI) (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
Would You like to be part of an exciting team operating IT logistic processes of big car manufacturers, automotive suppliers, energy companies? Then You belong here! Be it cash withdrawal at a bank or JIT (Just in Time) production, the word EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is everywhere! Our task is to design, operate, maintain and develop applications supporting the logistic processes of our customers. Our EDI environment consist of more than 30 applications, 15 different interfaces, over 100 UNIX, Linux and Windows servers.
- Responsibility for the complete service chain of customer application
- Being a single point of contact towards Service Delivery Manager and/or customer
- Ensure performance and quality of the operation
- Measuring and reporting operational SLAs
- Coordinating the daily business
- Handling of escalations
- Continuous service improvement
- German and English language knowledge
- Proactive problem solving ability
- Experience in optimizing operational processes
- Team-management experience
- ITIL Foundation certificate, and/or equivalent work experience
- Project management experience
- Teamleader experience
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.