WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Service Delivery Manager Managed Infrastructure Services
- T-Systems Netherlands
- Utrecht, Niederlande
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Dutch, English
IT- / TK-Beratung
The service delivery manager is End to end responsible for all contracted services to the customer and meet and succeed in all service levels and kpi’s.
Track management Level C/B
In your position you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage and own service delivery according to customer contract and expectations
- Identify sales opportunities
- Customer relationship management (including satisfaction & loyalty).
- Planning, execution and control of existing revenue of service delivery in time/quality/costs
- Customer contact for service delivery and commercial matters within the contractual framework in close linkage with (senior/team lead) SDM
- E2E Financial management (including forecasting, budgeting, etc) of revenues, costs and GP.
- Manage and own assigned internal and customer service reviews. including improvement initiatives.
- Manage and own customer selected complaints and escalations.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- 5-10 years of IT-experience and Managed Infrastructure Services
- Knowledge & experience in financial management
- Thorough knowledge(Certification) of Service management models/structures (e.g. ITSM)
- Business Fluent English.
- Customer centric mindset & orientation
- Commercial attitude
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) connects people and markets worldwide! Deutsche Telekom is one of the leading international companies in ICT. With round about 235.000 employees in 50 countries, we provide innovative solutions to our clients. T-Systems is one of the three successful brands of Deutsche Telekom. We serve large customers and multinational companies through our global infrastructure of data centers and networks. With the help of innovative technology we develop integrated solutions for connected life and work.
Let us together shape the world of tomorrow!