ServiceNow Consultant (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Projekte
- Creation and delivery of End to End solutions for customers addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design, ServiceNow Technical Best Practice and Standards
- Define, at an architectural and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with client’s business problems and work on scoping complex service engagements typically involving multiple ServiceNow products and complex integrations with client applications/systems
- Hands-On development , Design details , Integrations ( REST/SOAP), Service now platform in-depth knowledge , Scoped Applications creations/managements, Modules like ITSM, ITOM, ITBM,SecOps,HR.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other widespread enterprise technologies
- Knowledge and experience in the following ServiceNow product areas is mandatory: Incident, Change, Config/CMDB, Service Catalog/Request FF/Workflow, Services Portal, Domain separation and multi-language
- Certifications :
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification Exam (CSA) – (Required) : System Administration Advanced and ServiceNow Fundamentals
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Exam (CAD) – (Preferred)
- Application Development Fundamentals
- Domain Separation Implementation
- Platform Implementation
- Scripting in ServiceNow Fundamentals
- Service Portal Advanced
- Service Portal Fundamentals
- ITSM Exam (CIS-ITSM) – (Required)
- ITSM Fundamental
- ITSM Implementation
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.