СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
SMK FF ASP_Solution Designer
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German, Russian
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
Technologie und Netzwerke
IT- / TK-Projekte
Distributed team located in Russia and Germany. Designer is responsible for creation/verification/change of requirements documents (Solution/Application specifications with a set of following up documentation) for RMK/SMK components of Deutsche Telekom IT landscape.
Direct responsibilities and regular activities:
- Writing/developing Application Specification and Interface agreements;
- Ability to coordinate requirements between applications and interface partners;
- Awareness of risks and discrepancies in requirements description;
- Supporting analysis for application management and testing;
- Assisting/support while requirements specification;
- Evaluation of document quality.
Good knowledge in German and English: reading, writing, understanding and discussion;
- Strong knowledge in BSS/OSS area (fulfillment and inventory domain is a plus);
- Strong knowledge in fixed and/or mobile telecommunication (knowledge of a services is an advantage).
- Basic eTOM/TAM knowledge;
- UML knowledge recommended;
- Ability to travel about 20% – 25% working time in a month;
- Good proactive communication skills;
- Monitoring and solving multiple tasks self-reliant;
- Awareness of NetCraker TOM Suite is a plus.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.