Software Engineer in Athens, Bratislava, Budapest & Zagreb
Job description and responsibilities
- We are a highly talented, international team of Software Engineers acroos Europe who design, develop, test, and deploy well-architected software solutions that are reliable, secure, high-performing, scalable, maintainable and evolvable.
- You will work as a software engineer across the full development stack for our products and services, building a modern development practice using CI/CD pipelines in a DevOps model.
- Clarification of requirements and development of concepts for relevant software development activities is part of your job.
- You will be enganged in several topics like driving forward our cloud portal, support the hyperscaler approach, improve the automation of mobile device and network testing or further new, challenging projects.
- Supporting the team by continiously developing your own skills and those of your colleagues is part of your daily tasks
- Further tasks are the creation and maintenance of software documentation and technical support of projects until the launch.
Professional skills Education
- University degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or similar qualification
- ≥3 years proven experience in SW development
- Knowledge in IP technology and operation system (LINUX)
- Experience with automation, testautomation and/or setting up deployment pipelines
- Fluent language skills in English (oral and written)
- Don’t worry if you might miss one of the skills – we are here to grow and develop our employees.
- A mindset of continuous learning, willingness to share knowledge and learn from others
- Ability to innovate and find solutions to complex problems
- Being a strong individual contributor and an empathic team player
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders in the company
What can you expect working with us?
- Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members and we’re building an environment that appreciates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our experienced team members are passionate about mentoring junior and new members of the team.
- We take a long-term commitment when it comes to our employees. You will develop your career working in truely innovative projects of Deutsche Telekom Group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process.
- We offer open and friendly working environment, competitive remuneration package and attractive benefit scheme.
Learn more about us: Clemens & Torsten
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
Do you want work in one of the best SW engineering teams in the tech industry?
If yes, join us at TDI. We are part of Deutsche Telekom and we shape the future of telecommunication, we provide the full lifecycle of telco products from engineering to operation, we provide the infrastructure from networking to orchestration.
Our Software Engineers work in agile teams along with colleagues from different disciplines and countries on products and services widely related to the telco industry, such as customized IT and NT software solutions, cloud and networking, automation and optimization to archive our main goal: best-in-class delivery to Deutsche Telekom’s operators in different countries and thereby win our customers’ hearts!
As learning and growing is essential, we are a chapter-based organization with a clear focus on our people and their satisfaction and development, part of our job is to learn and teach, to find new approaches and to deal with latest technologies.
… and by the way: we are a damn cool team with lots of spirit!
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. You can find the information about entities belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group on the following link.[LP1] : Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Business Services S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Cloud Services entity as a controller. The respective Cloud Services entity is one of the following entities:
For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services EE, having its seat at Fragkoklisias str. 9, 15125 Marousi of Attica, Athens, Greece
For positions in Romania: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services S.R.L. having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
For positions in Croatia: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services d.o.o. having its seat at Radnicka cesta 21, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
For positions in Hungary: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services Kft. having its seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3, Hungary
For positions in Poland Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services Sp. z o.o. having its seat at ul. Marynarska 12, 02-674 Warsaw, Poland.
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Cloud Services entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
Slovakia: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
Greece: email@example.com Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
Romania: firstname.lastname@example.org Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
Croatia: email@example.com Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
Hungary: firstname.lastname@example.org Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.