Software Engineer - SDM
- Working as a software developer across the full development stack
- Programing skills in languages such as Java, Python and/or Rust
- To build a modern development practice using CI/CD pipeline in a DevOps model
- Detailed knowledge of Databases and Data Modeling
- Technical support of projects until the launch
- Working in international teams across Europe
Professional skills / Education:
- University degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or similar qualification
- Deep knowledge in programming language Java or other object oriented language
- Knowledge in IP technology and operation system (LINUX)
- Fluent language skills in English (oral and written)
- A mindset of continuous learning, willingness to share knowledge and learn from others
- Ability to innovate and find solutions to complex problems
- Both: being a strong individual contributor and an empathic team player
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders in the company
What can you expect working with us?
- We take a long-term commitment when it comes to our employees. You will develop your career working in one or more innovation projects of Deutsche Telekom Group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process.
- We offer Open and friendly working environment, competitive remuneration package and and attractive benefit scheme.
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
Do you want to work in one of the best engineering teams in the tech industry?
If yes, join us TDI - Deutsche Telekom where enthusiastic people shape the future of telecommunication, working on innovative and agile projects to create an extraordinary customer experience.
Our highly international teams located across Europe deliver best-in-class cloud, network and IT technologies that win our customers’ hearts! That is why we are a chapter-based organization with a clear focus on the development of our people, while driving the delivery of our products and services in tribes for Deutsche Telekom’s operations in different countries.
Who we are?
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net was established in 2015 as part of Deutsche Telekom Group, Technology & Innovation Area, and part of Technology Delivery International (TDI).
TDI is a collection of experts teams spread across Europe, working together collaboratively with our NatCos (national companies) to enable relevant technologies for the delivery of core telco services to our customers in our many markets. Pan-Net focuses on building and scaling cloud based and network service platforms, delivering best network performance through continues optimization. We delight our customers by enabling innovative network automation solutions across the European Telco footprint. Besides the headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia there are other Pan-Net affiliated companies across Europe, and together with the TDI team in Germany, we leverage the power of all teams to provide best in class technology solutions.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Pan-Net entity as a controller. The respective Pan-Net entity is one of the following entities:
For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece, having its seat at 9 Fragkoklisias street, 15125, Marousi of Attica, Greece
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is firstname.lastname@example.org Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link: https://dtpannet.wixsite.com/website-5
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.