Software (Valuemation) Developer/Customizer
THE IDEA of one.ITSM:
To build a single, common tool for Telekom IT that will replace our diverse, complex tool environment and take over all its functions. Just like a true all-rounder. It will mean we can enhance teamwork and race towards an agile future.
As a Senior Agile Software Engineer, you will configure and develop a tool based on USU Valuemation in a large program to implement new service processes for Telekom IT.
In this role you will take on the following tasks
- Strong involvement in idea generation and backlog building
- Consulting and evaluation of solution options and own ideas in the agile team
- Valuemation configuration (80%) and Development (20%) of our application based on UserStories
- Integration of subcomponents into an overall solution and verification of the results through tests based on basis of agreed acceptance criteria
- Implementation of technical interfaces to other applications, as well as automation of the software development process development process (especially testing and deployment)
- Collaboration with international colleagues in an agile team
- Shaping collaboration in overarching communities of practice and coach for junior developers
- In consultation with the team, you can also work partially in the home office
In addition to a degree with an IT focus in development or a comparable qualification in connection with combined with many years of professional experience in the field, you bring the following knowledge
- Web-based client/server architectures, including web services standards (SOAP, REST, WSDL, WSI), XMLcomputing and tools like SoapUI, Postman, etc.
- Databases, such as Oracle, MySQL and tools like Oracle SQL Developer, No SQL DBs
- Extensive experience with script languages, mainly Python
- Know-how in data modeling with relational databases
- Experience with methods for continuous integration and continuous delivery including tools such as Git, SVN, Kubernetes
- Knowledge and experience with the ITIL framework, ideally a certification is available
- Strong experience with agile methodologies, especially SCRUM, ideally also SAFe
- Business fluent language skills in German or English
- Proven ability to work in a self-organized manner as part of an international agile team
- Analytical skills and system thinking for evaluation of the complex application of USU-Valuemation
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.