DU, WIR, MAGENTA
Solution Architect (m/f/d) OSS & Middleware
- T-Mobile Austria
- Wien, Österreich
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Deutsch, Englisch
- IT- / TK-Projekte
Over the next years all of the Liberty Global OSS (Operation support system) services will have to be transferred and build in Magenta Telekom. Do you have the passion to contribute to the new OSS landscape and improve our existing Middleware landscape (applications and processes) at the IT department of Magenta Telekom?
- Be a crucial part of the new OSS landscape which is currently built by Magenta Telekom
- Create software designs, which fulfil the requirements, as a base for further implementation
- Together with a highly motivated team you will be responsible for the introduction of new processes and components for the improvement of existing processes and products mainly focused on OSS and Middleware
- Make estimations for both design and further development
- Analyze proactively the enterprise roadmap with a focus on OSS and Middleware to consider later needed capabilities during the design to create sustainable solutions
- Analyze the growing OSS architecture and look for weak points and possible improvements
- Your design will be the cornerstone for solutions for the provisioning and execution flow
- Experience as a software architect in complex environments
- A strong interest in the OSS telecommunication environment is a plus
- Experienced in programming software (Java) & BPMN
- Knowhow in the field of databases and operating systems
- Experience in interface design (SOAP/REST) as well as CI/CD (Jenkins), OpenShift/Kubernetes, version control GIT/SVN
- Very good English skills (German is a plus).
- Team player, service oriented and experience in an agile environment
Depending on your qualifications, your experience and your commitment we offer an attractive, market compliant salary of about EUR 58.000 per year
We are Magenta.
With Magenta we shape the digital future, which creates sense and brings happiness, which is exciting and thrilling, fascinating and inspiring. Magenta is not a color or a name, but rather a vision: the ultimate promise for the digital future in Austria.
Magenta is a brand of Magenta Telekom (T-Mobile Austria). The company consists of around 2,500 employees. As part of the Deutsche Telekom Group we benefit from innovative strengths and financial stability of the Group, one of the biggest players in the telecommunication market. We make latest technology come alive and tangible, break with old habits and set new standards. To enrich and simplify the daily life of our customers.
Innovative, brave and enthusiastic employees are a crucial success factor. Therefore, we offer you many exciting opportunities. We are Magenta. You too?
Further information at: www.magenta.at/karriere