Solution Architect (Network Expert) - English Speaking
- The Solution Architect will own the architectural design through the initial phases of the design (request, concept and high level)o Ability to promote solutions to potential customers based on the available portfolio elements - to consult the client and to match the clients demands with our portfolio and capabilities.
- Intensive communication and collaboration with stakeholders e.g. DSM, Bid Managers, Sales
- Consultants, client representatives on all management levels as well as suppliers
- The ability to build an excellent relationship to customers and internal stakeholders with the aim of being perceived as “Trusted Advisor” for the Sales Teams and clients
- Guide the Bid team for LBU and Germany Outbound business through cost and price optimization by leveraging LBU resources and TC International colleagues
- Drive and steer the implementation of selected projects
- Support German based Sales teams in winning international TC opportunities (Germany Outbound) e.g. MPLS IP-VPN
- 3 – 5 years experience in international telecommunication business environment and strong intercultural collaboration skills
- Excellent English speaking- and writing skills
- Extensive knowledge of Project management – preferable with certificates (PMP, PRINCE2 Practitioner, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of the TC portfolio and/or CCNA level of networking skills (certificate is not necessarily required)
- Knowledge of MPLS services and SD WAN
- Strong communication and presentation skills to Executive Management audience
- Willing to travel abroad (monthly ca. 1-2 trip to Germany)
This is a senior role requiring communication, presentation, negotiation and networking skills on all levels within Deutsche Telekom as well and foremost within the organizations of our clients.
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.