Do you have experience in IT Service or Operation management? Are you willing to take the next step in your career? Then join are Presales team and develop yourself in our higher added value client facing positions.
- Coordinates the elaboration of tender proposals within the company (either in organizational, business or technology terms) in order to come up with a univocal proposal to the external (global level) clients
- Coordinates sales support activities with the help of internal and external resources necessary for performance.
- Is responsible for the preparation of solution presentations, internal cost case approval processes, client briefings.
- Presents the advantages of the suggested technical solution to the client.
- Coordinates the technical subareas working on a given tender proposal for a full scope deal in his own competence.
- Mature scientific or specialized professional knowledge (deep understanding of a specific professional field + several years of experience + sound knowledge and integration of other professional fields)
- 5-8 years work experience or similar activity
- Professional guidance experiences
- Fluent German and English knowledge
- Integration of diverse functions and alignment of diverse objectives, evaluation, priority-setting, decision-making, conflict resolution, optimization of resources
- Expected operating results are set, degree of independence provided how to achieve them as long as activities are consistent with approved operative plans and functional policies
- Strong analytical skills
- Open minded and flexible
- Structured and independent work approach
- High attitude towards quality and accurateness, strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to work in team and willingness to work in an international environment / cultural sensitivity
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.