System Administrator (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
Are you smart and lazy enough to automate all platform operations? Are Linux, bash, python all ‘been-there-done-that’? Do OpenStack and Ansible sound familiar? Then come and build Open Telecom Cloud with us - the leading OpenStack-based cloud flagship of T-Systems!
- Daily operation, integration and optimization of Cloud systems and tools
- Continuous monitoring and reacting on incidents
- Deployment of new features and patches
- Supporting squad based agile operation
- Experience in OpenStack and in Linux operation system
- Scripting skills, automation/DevOps (Python, Bash, Ansible…)
- A good understanding of IT systems (storage, network, OS)
- Knowledge about virtualization
- Proactive approach, passionate attitude, active contribution
- Fluent English
- Operations experience
- One of these certificates: COA, RHCSA/RHCE
- Experience in Agile working methodologies
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-services operating from our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged. We satisfy the needs of clients on international scale in the fields of system integration and operation, while our services also include all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP systems services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. Our work has been acknowledged by awards ”Investor of the Year” (2008 and 2015) and ”Employer of the Year” (2014/2015, National Champion). Since 2014, our company has also won the Superbrands award multiple times, while most recently IT Business gave us the title ”The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals to become part of our continuously developing and growing company!