СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
System Architect (ASF)
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
ASF - Api Service Factory, is a new project in Deutsche Telekom IT, that is designed to decouple IT systems in the company and provide a new way to build new modern applications, by implementing a set of API services. We deliver a holistic API approach according to TM Forum.
- Drive API & Service Development in DT IT
- Drive Standardization in API & Service Development
- Develop and manage APIs & Services for Canvases when required, especially when more than 1 Backend System is needed for 1 API
Services are developed using modern technology stack, e.g. Springboot, Quarkus, OpenFaas, K8S. AWS is selected as the cloud provider.
Project is working according to SAFe, our ART consists at the moment of 7 international dev teams and system team.
We have 7 Agile teams now and decided to extend project with more teams according to additional business demand.
- Young agile team of professionals
- Continuous process improvement open for fresh ideas
- Modern stack of technologies
- All opportunities to learn and grow – strong community, mentoring, trainings and knowledge sharing
- Collaboration trips to Germany
- Collaborate with the teams to architect and build a distributed cloud-based API-centric solution
- Participate in cross-functional project meetings with product managers, project managers, technical leads, developers and test engineers
- Participate in transforming high level business requirements into appropriate architectural solutions
- Identify and recommend new solutions for research and participate in proof of concept activities to continually optimize our cloud strategies
- Support design and updates of RESTful APIs
- Ensure development standards and consistency of specifications across sub-systems
- Participate in organization of DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
- Participate in technical design, development and code reviews
- Identify and train development teams on best practices
- 3+ years of experience as an architect or lead developer
- Proficiency in Java and Spring framework or similar stack
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture, principles and patterns
- Understanding of messaging systems and data pipelines such as RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Understanding of NoSQL and relational database modeling and design
- Experience with containerization related management stacks like Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud infrastructures such as AWS
- Ambition to keep solutions secure and deliver quality software
- Ability to work creatively, propose ideas and contribute to working groups
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- English Upper-Intermediate and higher
- Experience in Agile environments
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.