- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Projekte
Technologie und Netzwerke
We are looking for experienced System Architect to join our "GigabitHub" project. The GigabitHub project is about automation of fiber rollout business processes for Deutsche Telekom. It is the new, fast growing enterprise-level solution, which meets modern technology requirements. Project already in production but more and more challenges still planned.
If you targeted for participation in a project using modern development technologies and Agile-based approach and you have experience in working in international team, we are looking forward to see you in our project! The "GigabitHub" " project is targeted for implementation of DevOps Philosophy including continuous delivery / short term deployments, microservices and cloud first approach.
We are using (but not limited):
java, spring, openapi, swagger, docker, k8s, openshift, keycloak, amq, kafka, cammunda, postgres, elasticsearch, kibana, jeager, graphana, sparx enterprise architect, jira, confluence, angular, gitlab, helm, nexus, microservices, wiremock, REST, OIDC, TMF, SID
- Design solutions to automate complex business-process:
- Agreement of business requirements with the customer (Product Owner / Business Owner)
- Define/Align business entities and interfaces involved in the solution
- Define subsystems and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand solution deployment, and communicate requirements for interactions with solution context
- Define, explore, and support the implementation of enablers to evolve solution intent, working directly with development teams to implement them
- Document and align solutions with all stakeholders:
- Create consistent UML models which reflects the information listed above
- Create solution description based on these models
- Define implementation strategy, breakdown to work packages, create Epics / User Stories
- Explain the implementation impact to development team(s).
- Carrying out architectural governance of the implementation and testing strategy
- Support risk assessment, cost and timing, dependence and impact on other solutions / projects
- Work experience in designing and automating of complex business processes in lead roles: architect, lead developer, etc
- Work experience as architect (work experience as System/Solution Architect will be a plus)
- Experience in system integration in complex solution
- Knowledge in modern technologies stacks, platforms and frameworks
- Experience in architecture support CI/CD
- Knowledge in modelling of the processes and systems (UML etc)
- Ability to work with the requirements (Functional, Non-Functional, UseCases, Cross-system processes)
- Good understanding of development of system process (Waterfall / Agile )
- Experience in development systems with micro service architecture, understanding Enterprise Integration Patterns, REST and Event Driven Architecture
- Experience in documentation creation (English)
- Work experience with telecommunication operators (fixed-line) as a plus
- Knowledge in eTOM (Frameworx), TMF Open API as a plus.
- Advanced presentation skills
- Ability to work as in team, as independently
- Ability to properly allocate work time, resources, and priorities
- Responsible approach, structured thinking, consistent and persistent adherence to the goals and tasks.
- English (upper-intermediate +);
- German (nice to have)
- Readiness for regular business trips
- Readiness to work with documentation in German
- Expected that he have at least 1+ year experience in similar position.
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.