WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Tax and Accounting Support - part time student
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Bratislava, Slowakei
- 0-1 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Finanzen, Controlling
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
- Support in relevant tax calculations preparation and its coordination within the Pan-Net entities environment.
- Support in communication with the Tax authorities with respect to Corporate income tax, VAT and withholding tax.
- Support in periodic filing and timely payments of all tax returns, ensure their completeness and compliance with all relevant local legislation as well DT Group Tax relevant policies.
- Support in preparation of all necessary tax relevant documentation and reports related to year-end closing.
- Support in preparation of analysis and development of solutions for ad hoc tax issues.
- Support the operational accounting within DT Pan-Net s.r.o. and the local Pan-Net Companies
- Support in preparation of excel files for DT monthly reporting purposes
- Support in the P2P process in the management of vendor invoices
- Support in the monthly accrual booking process
- University student (Bachelor's degree)
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Professional knowledge, skills, know-how in the field & experience in the field:
- Position is suitable for fresh graduates or university students (part-time)
- Up to 1 year of professional experience welcome
- Multinational experience welcome
- Education: University degree in business administration, economics, or related fields (tax and accounting field of study is preferred)
- Language skills: English language - fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Interpersonal, communication skills: Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Highly collaborative
- Willingness to learn IT/telecommunication
- Hard skills: MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) – advanced
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net, s.r.o. - established within Pan IP program is a company which will pilot and manage the whole pan-European Network. From Bratislava, this company will be the first point of contact regarding all overarching matters of the national companies with respect to the pan-European Network.
Being the key entry gate for requirements towards Pan-Net portfolio, we will manage a common service production catalogue, establish new processes and operating models, combining assets and resources to create services for the national companies.
To achieve all this we are building a new, cross-functional and truly international team.