Technical Consultant (TypeMaster)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
IT- / TK-Beratung
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
TypeMaster is a leader in European OEM market providing a solution that covers the complete homologation process for automotive companies. It allows our customers to generate and support entire documents suite required for approvals in different authorities and technical services.
Customers: most of the largest automotive companies in Germany and Europe
Used technologies are: Jave EE, EJB, CDI, JSF, Jenkins, Oracle, Postgre, MS SQL, XML, XSLT, SOAP Process: Agile process - SCRUM with modifications.
Some videos about our product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4jxvOhQ8r8&list=PLS60dhorR-hgsoxPISAus6tp80OGTfr1C
- Incident, Problem Solution (3rd Level) and Change Management
- Customer process and solution consulting
- Operational tasks together with development
- Close cooperation with TypeMaster development in Russia
- Documentation and reporting
- SQL and/or PL/SQL
- Database knowledge (min. Oracle)
- Experience with Excel transformations and VBA scripts
- English level B2 - C1
- German level A2 - B1 or better
- Experience in service and direct customer contacts
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).