ALAKÍTSD VELÜNK EGYÜTT A JÖVŐ DIGITÁLIS VILÁGÁT - PÁLYÁZZ MOST!
Technical Process Specialist (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
- Act as interface between Change Management and Configuration Management
- Drive measures to take configuration items up into the CMBD
- Drive measures to update configuration items in the CMDB
- Act as interface between RDM - Patch & release deployment management
- Identify which types of patch and release deployment requests can automatically generate RfC tickets and support automation.
- Quality Check Change Models
- Ensure change models contain all mandatory pieces of information (collaborate and steer change model owners)
- Identify change types which are executed repetitively/frequently (candidates for pre-approvals)
- Drive candidates for pre-approvals to be processed until pre-approval is reached (collaborate with ITO Quality Leadership and change model owners)
- Represent the ITO department in Change Advisory Boards led by Global Change Management
- Decide (authorize / decline) change implementation
- Document made decisions in meeting minutes
- Collaborate with Central Change Advisory Board
- Train Change Practitioners about the change management process
- College or university degree
- 1-3 years experience in relevant field
- Intermediate English language knowledge
- Experience in ITIL and in Change Management
- General knowledge of MS Office
- Intermediate German language knowledge
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!