WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Technical Product Manager for OTT TV/ Video
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Athen, Griechenland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
IT- / TK-Beratung
Technologie und Netzwerke
IT- / TK-Betrieb
IT- / TK-Projekte
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
We provide TV and video services to millions of consumers across Europe. Our passion is creating excellent entertainment experience in the living room as well as on mobile devices. As a member of the European TV Technology & Services team, you will be responsible for:
- Translating TV/Video product strategies into product roadmap along the entire value chain (e.g. from headend via backend through distribution to frontend/devices).
- Defining technical product requirements according to customer groups and application scenarios.
- Developing and introducing TV/video products/ services taking into account integrated business requirements and implications along the entire development process (lifecycle) in an agile way.
- Managing the entire life cycle of your dedicated TV/Video products services from functional / technical view. Continuous determination of optimization measures / requirements.
- Acting as product lead for internal as well as external stakeholder in cross-country implementation projects.
- Managing 3rd parties/ vendors.
Your profile will convince us when you meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor/ Master in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent qualification.
- Proven track record as a technical product manager in digital TV/Video.
- Strong experience in at least one of the following components: (cloudified) backend, headend, video distribution, frontend/devices/ STB, data analytics.
- Solid understanding of video encoding (e.g. H.264, HEVC/H.265), video packaging and OTT streaming (e.g. HLS, DASH, etc.), DRM solutions and headend (e.g. IP receivers, conditional access solutions), cloud infrastructures.
As you will be a member of an international team, we look for candidates with the following skills and mindset:
- Experience in working with international teams (direct & indirect) from different cultural backgrounds and experience in managing external resources ensuring clarity, collaboration and efficiency.
- Excellent team player and motivator.
- Strong analytical skills; the ability to see at both the helicopter view and focus on detail if required.
- Excellent (English) communication skills with the ability to speak and write at both senior and junior levels within an organization.
- Flexibility to travel.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece EPE., with its registered seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece, ID No.: 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o., Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: email@example.com . Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe. Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is offering an exciting opportunity in diverse international environment for a telco/media/consulting professional with strong experience and knowledge of service production in the domain of TV services. In close collaboration with Deutsche Telekom HQ, we are working with technology organizations from 12 countries on service transformation from the subsidiaries into International Technology & Services Delivery / Pan-European network production.